Take HD voice, messaging, fax, conferencing and online meetings with you anywhere with RingCentral mobile VoIP apps.
RingCentral Mobile App for iPhone/iPad & Android
Take your business anywhere® with RingCentral Mobile App. Make or receive mobile calls, send and receive messages* and faxes, setup and join conference calls, configure phone system settings, notifications and voicemail from your iPhone/iPad or Android Device.
- Manage your entire system of locations, departments, extensions, and direct numbers wherever you go.
- Grant permissions to users with role-based access in RingCentral phone systems.
- Log in to your mobile app with either your phone number, email or Google credentials, or using Single Sign-on.
- With iOS 10, users can easily answer incoming calls from the lock screen or while on an active call.
- Increase communication efficiency with advanced call control for call flip, transfer, park, recording, and more.
-Reply with a predefined or personal text-to-speech message, or send callers to voicemail without interrupting the current call.
-Enjoy richer and clearer HD communications with advanced audio technology that automatically adapts bandwidth and reduces the conversation latency even in a poor network environment.
-Prevent unauthorised interception of audio streams with secure voice.
-Never drop an important call with automatic call handoff.
- Increase office collaboration with easy screen sharing from your iPad or iPhone.
- Hold interactive meetings with active spotlight speaker, integrated chat, and file share from cloud services like Box and Dropbox™.
- Integrate your favorite calendar with the RingCentral mobile app's Join Now.
- Simply tap to join a video conference or dial in without entering a meeting ID or access code.
- Send unlimited text messages to anyone in your company contacts for free.
- Message multiple recipients at once. View group messages in your text thread.
- Easily make a call, join a conference, or visit a website by tapping detected phone numbers and URLs directly from messages.
- Quick text reply from the notification tray without launching the app.
Bring your own device (BYOD) to work.
Empower your employees with access to the company phone system without the need to purchase their phone. Many employees would rather use their own phones without the hassle of carrying two or more devices around. Now you can allow them access to the business telephone numbers without the need to refund their call costs.
Mobile App Datasheet
- Access your voicemail, fax, and messages while on the go. Never miss an important message.
- Connect with your global workforce and customers, any time, anywhere.
- 3D Touch support lets you interact with RingCentral app for initialing calls, text, and conferencing.
- Get instant notification of incoming calls and messages on your Apple Watch app. Reply to the caller right from your wrist.
- Seamlessly integrate with your company directory. Call, message, or fax anytime within the mobile app.
- View your colleagues real-time phone presence status across devices.
- Safeguard your confidential business information. Easily add or remove users that have access to company data or customer contacts.
- Enable BYOD for all employees, reducing TCO for devices while improving employee productivity.
- Log in automatically with your corporate credentials, Single Sign-on. Reduce the need of managing multiple passwords.
- Through push notifications, users are notified of missed calls without having to open up the app.
- Access Live Reports for real-time insight into call volume, employee availability, customer hold time, and more.